Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Save The Date...

HOV Hotties mark your calendars, a decision has been made. The dates of the 2008 HOV Get Away are:

That's right...October 2-5, 2008!

Please place a comment on this post as to the date you plan to arrive/depart. With some effort maybe we can all fly into San Antonio around the same time.

Also, our sweet Megan has suggested that if anyone would like to fly into Houston and make the drive over with her for some extra special bonding time, then let her know.

I did some checking today on AirTran and found flights for about $100 each way:

(click on the picture above to be redirected to AirTran to search for flights from your area)

And of course there is always Delta (keep Heather employed) or Greyhound (kidding!)

I am SOOOO EXCITED!

Love your hair...hope you win!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow! You ladies are going to have a BLAST! I wish I could be there, but baby and I will be thinking of you! Friday starts my 9th month, can you believe it?? Anyway, miss you girls!! If you make a T-shirt, put my "ghost" in it!! Ha ha! Love ya!