Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to EVERYONE!


April & I have been discussing the original suggestion made that we celebrate EVERYONE'S birthday while we are in San Antonio. We think it is a great idea and want to put a little spin on it.
If you will all take notice of the poll I have created and placed on the sidebar to the right. This will tell us who is actually coming (helpful in so many ways!).

Once everyone has voted I will take all the names and put them in a hat and draw names for a gift exchange.

So quick and mark the appropriate reply in the poll to the right and check back for more details.

4 comments:

Lawana said...

Buen idea! I´m at Diego´s brother right now! Go Argentina!!!

Supershepherds said...

I'm so excited. My sister is having a baby the week before so I'll be a travelin' fool that whole week.

Heidi said...

Sorry, I was gone all week . . . but I will be there.

Can hardly wait.

Unknown said...

I'll definitely be there - I might be the party pooper that still goes to all of general conference! I feel in love with it on my mission and need to keep the good habit of attending for as long as I can!!! I love the birthday ideas!!!! I am so grateful for such WONDERFUL friends!!!